Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

FALL IN THE OUACHITAS



     As you can see the fall colors in the Ouachitas are starting to peak, I was heading out to scout a waterfall Wednesday when I happened upon this beautiful scene, funny how things fall into place.
Things for me in the photography world have started to take off.  With a whole lot of hard work and
the support of my wonderful wife and friends my name is starting to get out there.  Thanks to the Lord
for giving me the eye and the ability to keep stepping up and sharing this wonderful gift.
    
     I'm hoping to head to the Buffalo River this weekend to try my luck at the elk shots again and maybe
a panoramic of Hawksbill Crag, and it looks like the rain might make this a better fall than previous for shooting waterfalls.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment